Get investment ready with up to $50k of Victorian Government support
WHAT ARE THE investment readiness vouchers?
The Victorian Government is offering matched funding of up to $50,000 to help agri-food businesses become 'investment ready' and attractive to investors. Types of activities supported:
- Business & opportunity plan
- Market overview
- Business model development
- Financial information
- Risk and scenario analysis
- Legal, structure & governance
- Prospectus material
- Pitch readiness
- Exit strategy
More info here.
WHAT IS AVAILABLE?
Up to $50,000 (excl. GST) for product development and process innovation. Co-contribution of 1:1 required by the applicant.
Recipients are eligible for up to two vouchers under this program.
HOW CAN BEANSTALK HELP YOU?
Beanstalk has been selected as the partner of choice by the Victorian Government to help agri-food businesses build capacity and become investment ready.
Beanstalk delivers a 5-module approach to getting you investment ready:
- build the star team taking you forward
- clarify your unique product value proposition
- get your product-market fit right
- have a strategy to help you distribute at scale
- make sure your business model makes financial sense
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Small to medium enterprises (employ between 20 and 200 staff or if less than 20 staff have an annual turnover greater than $1.5 million).
Be a legal entity currently engaged in the food value chain or be able to demonstrate a genuine commercial connection to the food value chain.
Have an operating business presence in Victoria.
- Round 2 is open on 4 June 2018 and closes 13 July 2018.
- Get in early as we're excited to hear about your investment project.
- Organisations must first engage with a Registered Service Provider prior to applying.
GET IN TOUCH
If you are one of the following, we would love to hear from you:
Agri-food business looking for an innovative solution to an identified problem, or has an innovative idea to take to market.
Industry organisations looking to help improve the investment attractiveness across their sector.